Saturday, December 1, 2012

LDS Scripture Bag Tutorial


 A few months ago, one of my good friend's daughter was baptized and I wanted to make a special something for her. This is not a very good picture of the scripture bag I gave her but it's the only one I had.

 I made another last week for another good friend and here's how it turned out. The turquoise bag is for a mini quad and the other two for a standard size quad. Here's the tutorial I followed: http://mycottoncreations.blogspot.com/2012/04/little-lds-scripture-tote-tutorial.html
I ended up adjusting the height of the bag because it seemed a little too tall. But the tutorial is awesome and very clear.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thank you for posting this! I really needed a new scripture case and now I know how to make one!

    ReplyDelete